July 13, 2017

Kits

When I'm ready to create something, I love having EVERYTHING I need to make it right at my fingertips.  Sometimes those things might be time-consuming to gather, so I thought I would design some fun, small, projects, assemble all the items needed, and offer them as kits.  The first kit is Feathered Friend and it's a magnetic needle keep necklace.  The fabric is pre-printed with the embroidery design, no tracing needed!  I have glued a super strong magnet to the inside of a large 2 1/2" button blank for you so it's ready to go.  Just stitch it up, cover the button, and sew the necklace cording on!  Everything you need is included in the kit.
Feathered Friend magnetic needle keep necklace
$12
The next kit I have available is Bee Humble.  Bees are the true caretakers of my garden and I wanted to pay tribute to them with this little 3" x 8" hanging.  Everything is included in the kit, even the little wooden stick!
Bee Humble
$15

If you would like to be notified when more kits are available please sign up for my newsletter by clicking on the link below

Click on the images, or HERE, to start shopping.

Have a wonderful day!
Kathy
Pin It!

3 comments:

Me and My Stitches said...

These are so cute! I especially love the Bee!

Bits of Stitching! said...

Very cute, indeed! PS: Missing your blog posts :-(.

Julia Robert said...

Good work Kathy. All your kits are nice and great piece of art. I just subscribed your newsletter to get more of your kits and the art of embroidery digitizing. Thanks.